氧化鎂電纜的簡介 Introduction of Magnesium Oxide Cable
發布日期：2015-08-29 00:00 來源：http://www.chinaqdzhenhua.com 點擊：
http://www.chinaqdzhenhua.com Copper core copper sheathed magnesium oxide insulated fire-resistant cable (hereinafter referred to as magnesium oxide cable) is a seamless copper tube sheath on the outer layer and light-burned magnesium powder filled as insulation material in the middle New type of cable with single-stranded copper rod as conductor. It not only can withstand high temperature, fire, explosion, flame retardant, but also has large current carrying capacity, small outer diameter, high mechanical strength, long service life, and generally does not require independent grounding wires. Therefore, magnesium oxide cables are widely used in dangerous, harsh and high-temperature environments, such as nuclear power plants, metallurgy, chemicals, mines, and kiln manufacturing. In recent years, with the vigorous development of various technologies, magnesium oxide cables have also been used in high-rise buildings, airports, terminals, subways and other civil buildings to protect fire pumps, fire elevators, local lighting, Uninterrupted operation of emergency evacuation instructions, security surveillance, smoke prevention and exhaust systems, self-provided power supplies and other important fire equipment.
Structure and model specifications of magnesium oxide cable:
The manufacturing process of magnesium oxide fireproof cable is relatively complicated. There are two main methods. First, lightly burned magnesium powder is poured between the seamless copper tube on the outer layer and the core copper conductor, and then compacted. Second, the lightly burned magnesium powder is pressed into a hollow cylinder. It is inserted between the conductor and the copper pipe, and then it is repeated through drawing, annealing, and drawing to make a cable. It should be noted that during the processing of magnesium oxide cables, it is necessary to continuously check the compactness of magnesium oxide and the air tightness of copper pipes. By understanding the manufacturing process and method of magnesium oxide cable, we can see that the structure of the cable is mainly composed of three parts: the seamless copper tube sheath of the outer layer, light-burned magnesium powder that plays an insulating role in the middle, and copper with the core as the conductor. Baton.
The types of magnesium oxide cables can be divided into BTTQ light cables (500V class) and BTTZ heavy cables (750V class). The Kempinski project is mainly BTTZ heavy cables. Its specifications are mainly single-core, two-core, three-core, four-core, seven-core, twelve-core and so on. Single-core to four-core magnesium oxide cables are mainly used for power and lighting, and more than seven cores are mainly used for communication and control. The maximum cross-section of single-core cable can reach 4002m㎡, and the maximum cross-section of two-core to four-core cable core is 25m㎡.
- 2011-2015年6月中國化學純氧化鎂進出口規模及趨勢特點 The scale and trend characteristics of Chinas chemical pure magnesium oxide import and export from 2011 to June 2015
- 氧化鎂水泥工藝品的應用 Application of magnesia cement crafts
- 耐火材料公司需求不足產能過剩矛盾難解 The contradiction between insufficient demand and excess capacity of refractory companies is difficult to resolve
- 全球最大的氧化鎂二季度收入環比增長12.7% Worlds Largest Magnesium Oxide Revenue in the Second Quarter Increases 12.7% MoM
- 2013-2018年氧化鎂納米粉體市場最新全球預測報告 The latest global forecast report of the magnesium oxide nano powder market, 2013-2018
- 耐火材料行業步入橫向重組新階段 Refractory industry enters a new stage of horizontal reorganization
- 我國耐火材料行業加快技術創新的必要性 The necessity of accelerating technological innovation in Chinas refractory industry
- 電子陶瓷專用氧化鎂市場分析 Market Analysis of Magnesium Oxide for Electronic Ceramics
- 氧化鎂取代碳酸鈣可降水泥生產中二氧化碳 Replacing calcium carbonate with magnesium oxide reduces carbon dioxide in cement production
- “第十二期耐火材料新知識講座”專家報告主要 The twelfth lecture on new knowledge of refractory materials